Ram Navami Utsav :
- Hanuman Jayanti Utsav :
चैत्र पौर्णिमेच्या दिवशी
•हनुमंतानी लंकेत प्रवेश केला
•हनुमंताने जानकीचा प्रथमच चरण स्पर्ष केला
•जनाकिने पुत्र म्हणुन हनुमंताचा स्वीकार केला आणि तात म्हणुन सुद्धा स्वीकार केला
•ह्याच दिवशी हनुमंताने जानकीच्या शोकाचे हरण केले
•रावणाला भेटून त्यास उपदेश केला
•शेवटी लंका दहन पण ह्याच दिवशी केली
अशा प्रकारे हनुमंतानी अशुभ कार्याचा नाश करण्यास सुरवात चैत्र पौर्णिमेच्या दिवशी केली, म्हणुन हा शुभ दिवस खर्या आर्थाने हनुमंताचा जन्म दिवस आहे. वाल्मीकि रामायणात सांगितल्याप्रमाणे हनुमंतानी ज्या दिवशी अन्जनिमातेचा पोटी जन्म घेतला त्या दिवशी सूर्य ग्रहण होते. सूर्य ग्रहण अमावस्येच्या दिवशीच असते. म्हणुन चैत्र पौर्णिमा हा दिवस हनुमंताचा आन्जनिमातेच्या पोटचा जन्म दिवस नसून त्याचा कार्याचा जन्म दिवस आहे, लंकेत प्रवेशाचा दिवस आहे, लंका दहनाचा दिवस आहे. अशुभ कार्याच्या नाशाच्या सुरवातीचा दिवस आहे.
ह्या शुभ दिवशी म्हणुन हनुमान चालीसा, हनुमान स्तोत्र, सुन्दरकाण्ड पठाण करणे लाभदायक आहे. असे केल्याने जानकीमाता शोक हरण करते. अशा पवित्र, सुन्दर दिवशी अनिरुद्ध गुरुक्षेत्रमला जाणे आधिक महत्वाचे आहे.
रामदूत हनुमान तेरा संकटमोचन नाम। सीताशोक विनाशी तुझको कोटि कोटि प्रणाम।।
हनुमन चालीस ३ वेळा म्हटली.
- Ashwattha Maruti Poojan in the month of Shravan
- SHREE DHANALAXMI UTSAV – SHREE YANTRA PUJAN
The next five generations of the person taking this Shree Yantra home will receive blessings and fruits of this action. We must recognize the importance and presence of this Shree Yantra and this has been gifted to all the bhaktas and will help them right till the end of life. Every year on the day of Dhanteras (Dhanalaxmi Pujan) it is worshipped and prayed. The presence of Shri Mahalaxmi Mata (Chida-Nanda) in each devotees’ house is in certainty with the installation this Shri Yantra.
Bhaktas can recharged their Shree Yantra (perform pujan) at the festival venue.
Donation of Diwali Pharal:
- Ghorkashtodharan Stotra Chanting .
Naigaon, Dadar (East) Mumbai 400014,
- Aniruddha Poornima Utsav:
- Lord Ganesh Yag
Shree Jagannath Puri:- Down the ages,the Indian mind has always cherished the pilgrimage of the Chaardham.and here the Jagannathpuri,lord Shree Krishna of Jagannathpuri (one of these chaardham) had appeared ….for our sake, to grant us the joy of bhakti,to bless us with contentment, to fulfill our wishes and expectations ,to bring us peace and calm.
- Shree mokshapuri. Shree Rishabhnath, the promoter of the path of Moksha, the first Arihant of the Jains was, as stated in the Bhagwat puran,the first human incarnation of Mahavishnu.A 3.5 feet tall idol of bhagwan Shree Rishabhnath,made in marble and perfect in all respects, was worshipped in Mokshapuri. The navukkar mantra,sacred and great as the gayatri mantra,was chantd here throughout the period that the Jagannath jap is chanted.as regards the chanting of this mantra,param poojya shree Aniruddha had pronounced a figure of a crore.the jap of the navukkar mantra leads to freedom from sin and draws mankind to the path of moksha.
Shree Kshetra Jagannath Puri, a dias of 80,000 Sq.ft.located centrally on open grounds housed the idols of Shri Jagannath, Shri Balabadra and their Sister Subadra. 27 kinds of traditional costumes of shree Jagannath, shree Balabhadra (Balaram)and their sister Subhadra were specially designed for the utsav.
- Shree pateetapawan dham : . This location,extremely beautiful and sacred was specially designed as per the instructions of Param Poojya Aniruddha Bapu.His only motive behind having this Dham set up was:-all those who did the pradakshina and sang the gajar sincerely and with all their heart, found their way to freedom from sin and washed off of atleast a few of their sins.what Bapu uttered is the truth; Definite,unalterable and inevitable.his word never was and never will be anything but the truth.That is precisely why this place was an assurance for all mankind.A magnificient Jalakunda held the waters of the 7 holy rivers of India.
- Shree hayagreeva dham :-This incarnation of Shree Mahavishnu grants to every man the awareness of his responsibilities and of his potential.Hayagreeva also accords the strength appropriate to the bhakta. The bhakti of Hayagreeva can wean back to morality and virtue,mankind led astray by pointless rites and rituals. Hayagreeva poojan helps men to evolve into sensible citizens and responsible members of their families. Shree Chyavanmuni,Parashar,Agasti,and Arjun are some great beings who were worshippers of the hayagreeva form.The idol installed in the Hayagriva Dham was to be worshipped by men for obtaining valor.
- Shree Savitri Dham :- Savitri,the wife of Satyavan and a incarnation (through an Anshaavataar)of savitri,the wife of Brahmadev,was worshipped here in this Dham.Solar energy is vital for the earth,mother earth.Every woman,a mother and a creator in that sense,also drawsvital energy from the sun.the sun and the earth are related as spouses and we children of mother earth. Savitri,the spouse of Brahma,the creator of the universe and a mother,accords to every woman,strength to fulfill her duties and responsibilities as her husband’s life partner and as the mother of her children.When Savitri,the wife of Satyavan sent Yama back,she had neither a thread to tie around the banyan tree nor any articles to do the pooja,nor even a priest to guide any rituals.It was her bhakto and her love for her husband that forced yama to return.This Dham was the place to experience this strength,this joy.
- Shree sant puri:-This was a dwelling place of Shree Gaurang Chaitanya Mahaprabhu,the great and dear bhakta of shree Jagannath.
“Shree Krishna Govinda Hare Murari. He Nath Narayan Vasudeva Radhe” Was the unique mantra sung here continuously.this was where forgetting onself in bhakti one could actually experience the grace of god. In Sant Puri the name of the Lord was uttered constantly, along with Kirtans and Abhang. Sant Puri was set in the shape of a conch.
Goddess Mahishasur-Mardini sthapana at Shree Kshetra Gurukshetram.