Aniruddha’s Bank of RamNam is a project started by “Sadguru Shri Aniruddha Bapu”. This is a book completely devoted to God. The book contains 220 pages & Each page contains 3 images of god Hanuman.
1) Ram Nam — Each page has 12 rows and 9 columns totalling 108 squares devoted to writing this Nam.
2) Shri Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram Nam — Each page has 3 rows and 9 columns totalling 27 rectangles devoted to writing this Nam.
3) Krishna Nam — Each page has 12 rows and 9 columns totalling 108 squares devoted to writing this Nam.
4) Dattaguru Nam — Each page has 6 rows and 9 columns totalling 54 squares devoted to writing this Nam.
5)Jai Jai Aniruddha Hari Nam — Each page has 3 rows and 9 columns totalling 27 rectangles devoted to writing this Nam.
P.P. Aniruddha Bapu has adviced everybody to write this note book as many times as possible. This will increase the power of human to face all kinds of challenges in their life and go closer to god.
INSTRUCTIONS for Ramnam notebook
- The notebook may please be filled in by the person, in whose name it has been allotted. Every bhakta may, however, on special occasions (eg. Birthdays, weddings, posthumous rites) resolve to fill in a notebook for the benefit of a dear one, in wbich case the notebook may be used accordingly.
- Bhaktas may fill in their notebooks in a script and in an ink of their choice. The notebooks may please be in a legible handwriting.
- Age may be considered no bar as regards filling in the notebook.
- The time period and the place impose no restrictions on the completion of the notebook.
- Once completed, the notebook/s may be deposited in any of the branches of the Bank of Ramnaam.
- The banking year for the Ramnaam Bank will be Aniruddha Pournima to Aniruddha Pournima.
*Address and contact no. for ANIRUDDHA’S UNIVERSAL BANK OF RAMNAAM.
ADDRESS: 101, Link Apt. TPS III, Khari Village, Old Khar, Khar Road (W), Mumbai 400 052.
*CONTACT NO: 022 – 26053568