1) Ram Nam — Each page has 12 rows and 9 columns totalling 108 squares devoted to writing this Nam.
The notebook may please be filled in by the person, in whose name it has been allotted. Every bhakta may, however, on special occasions (eg. Birthdays, weddings, posthumous rites) resolve to fill in a notebook for the benefit of a dear one, in wbich case the notebook may be used accordingly.
- Bhaktas may fill in their notebooks in a script and in an ink of their choice. The notebooks may please be in a legible handwriting.
- Age may be considered no bar as regards filling in the notebook.
- The time period and the place impose no restrictions on the completion of the notebook.
- Once completed, the notebook/s may be deposited in any of the branches of the Bank of Ramnaam.
- The banking year for the Ramnaam Bank will be Aniruddha Pournima to Aniruddha Pournima.
*Address and contact no. for ANIRUDDHA’S UNIVERSAL BANK OF RAMNAAM.
101, Link Apt. TPS III, Khari Village,
Old Khar, Khar Road (W), Mumbai 400 052.
*CONTACT NO: 022 – 26053568