This year fortunately for all the Shraddhavans the last day of the year i.e. 31st December had fallen on the holy day i.e Thursday and there was Pravachan as usual but for the extended time i.e. past 12 mid-night.
Following mantras, verses and hymns were recited by all the Shraddhavans in presence of P. P. Aniruddha Bapu P. P. Nandai and P. P. Suchitdada. The sequence of the special prayer recited is as follows:
1) Ram Vijay Mantra (“Ramo Raj Mani” shlok)
2) Ghorkashta-Uddharan Stotra (1 time)
3) “Anasuyotri Sambhuto” shlok (for sometime, approx 3-5 mins)
4) Adimata Ashubhanashini Stotra (1 time)
5) “Sarva Mangal Mangalye, Shive Sarvartha Sadhike. Sharanye Trimbake Gauri Narayani Namostute” mantra (for sometime, approx 3-5 mins)
6) “Om Aiem Hrim Clim Chamundayey Viche” mantra (for sometime, approx 3-5 mins)
7) “Om Krupasindhu Shri Sai Nathaya Namah” mantra (for sometime, approx 3-5 mins).
After this prayer P. P. Bapu asked all the Shraddhavans to offer this same sequence of prayers to the Lord on the eve of every new year at the stroke of mid-night.