Following mantras, verses and hymns were recited last year (31st dec.2009) by all the Shraddhavans in presence of P. P. Aniruddha Bapu P. P. Nandai and P. P. Suchitdada.
Last year, on 31st December which was a Thursday, after the regular discourse, Parampoojya Sadguru Shree Aniruddha Bapu, Nandai and Suchitdada had wished all Shraddhavaans A HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR following which Parampoojya Sadguru Shree Aniruddha Bapu asked everyone present to join Him in offering prayers for the new year. These prayers and their sequence to be followed while chanting, is as mentioned below:
1) Vijay Mantra – Ramo Raj Mani…
2) Ghorkashtooddharan Stotra.
3) Mantra- Anasuyotrisambhuto…
4) Adimata Shubhankara Stavan
Aadimata Ashubhanaashini Stavan.
5) Mantra – Sarva Mangal Maangalye…
6) Jap-Om Aiem Hrim Clim Chamundayaiy Vichhe.
7) Jap-Om Krupasindhu Shri Sai Nathaya Namah.
These prayers can be offered every year during the transition period from old year to a new year i.e. from 11:50 pm to 12:10 am.
Thanks and Regards,