The details of this event are already published in Ramrajya book.
The dates for “SHREE RANACHANDIKA PRAPATTI” are:
“The Shreee Chandika Prapatti”. Although fully spiritual in itself, this will make of every man and every woman, a valiant soldier, a valiant human being, a valiant spiritual person.
For the women it is going to be ‘The Shreemangalchandika Prapatti’ and for the men it is going to be ‘The Shree Rannachandika Prapatti’.
The ‘Rana’ is the battlefield and both kinds of prapatti make out of men and women alike, successful and capable soldiers.
The word ‘Prapatti’ simply means ‘surrender that relieves of disaster or calamity.’
- The Prapatti, be it the ‘Shree managalchandika Prapatti’ or the ‘Shree rannachandika Prapatti’, there are five aspects to it.
1.The first aspect is the Chandika Mahishasurmardini. She is the Mother of the paramatma and therefore the paramatma is forever in a state of surrender unto Her and so it follows that I too must be in surrender unto Her.
2.The second aspect and principle is to harbour and also repeatedly express the unshakable belief anchored firm in the heart that the Chandika Herself and through Her dear Son as well, will definitely protect me.
Not only should you hold on to the belief but root it firmly in your heart and express overtlythat the Chandika and Her Son, Trivikram will protect us and take care of us -the shraddhaavaan-. Hold this belief in your heart and speak it out in so many words.
3.The third one is accepting with love and faith as our refuge, the Son of the Chandika – the paramatma, whom we call Mahavishnu, Sai, Ram, Krishna or the Paramshiva; willingly choosing to live in this refuge and shelter, recalling Him to the mind with love, observing His instruction at all times and at all costs, having unconditional, singular and whole-hearted faith that He and He alone is my support my one and only support in life. This is one of the important aspects of the prapatti.
4. The fourth principle is praying that the Chandika hold usclose in Her arms and hand us over in the charge of the paramatma. Praying to Her with love to say, ‘O Mother Chandika, hold me in Your arms, hold me close and hand me over to the paramatma’
5.The fifth aspect is to offer yourself in loving surrender to the Chandika so that you keep enhancing and intensifying your bhakti and so that with Her grace you attain success and fulfillment both at the worldly and at the spiritual levels.
** Shree rannachandika prapatti is to be performed imbibing all of these five principles as values of life.
Shree rannachandika prapatti is the ‘naimittik prapatti’ or the prapatti to be offered in a prescribed form and on a certain occasion.
** ‘Shreerannachandika Naimittik prapatti’ for men. **
This may be offered on any Monday of the month of Shravan.
Who is worshipped on the Monday of the month of Shravan? The Shivashankar for one, yes sure. Who else? the other pictures that we include in the poojan ? Jeevatyaa and Narsimha.
The poojan on the Monday of the Shravan is addressed to Nrisimha.
The Nrisimha form is half lion and half man. Every man must have the firm belief that the Nrisimha is indeed the Trivikram and the Trivikram is the Nrisimha, they are one and the same.
The men offer at home their prapatti after sunset but individually and separately .
** The procedure for men **
1) After a bath, sit before the image of the Trivikram and when it is past sunset, recite the Shree gurukshetram mantra nine times.
2) Then recite the mantra ‘Om namashchandikaayaee’ 108 times. This mantra was born of the loud roar of the Devisinha, who is in fact the paramatma and no different from the Trivikram, the original form of the Nrisinha.
This mantra is the most eminent, the supreme one of all that gives valour to men.
3) Now placing the image of the Trivikram on the head, recite the Gurukshetram mantra nine times all over again. This will initiate and cause the very essence or core feature of the Nrisinha, i.e. of the Devisinha to flow, travel from the head through the entire body. There is no better remedy to rid of timidity and weakness.
The radiant energy of the Nrisinha enters your body and prepares and equips you to become a soldier, capable of protecting the home, the dharma and the country.
So that is how the Shree rannachandika prapatti makes of the man, a protecting soldier of the family, the dharma and the country.
4) Then Offer the Trivikram, a naivedya of a banana along with a mixture of curds and sugar. The banana and the curds (with sugar) are to be offered in separate bowls, do not mix in the two. The one offering the prapatti will eat a spoonful of the curds (mixed with sugar).
5) Give the banana as Prasad, to both the men and the women in the family. Now come back and sit before the Trivikram and eat all of the remaining curds looking at the Trivikram all along as you do so. Curds enhances the oj (valour) (ओज ).
The oj of the Trivikram, that is received in the form of vibrations, is absorbed or taken in, in the form of curds.
6) Then offer fragrant flowers to the Trivikram and then offer the lotangan. (लोटांगण) .The flowers come right at the end, if you noticed! Flowers are meant to express gratitude, to thank.
•Any man above the age of sixteen can do the prapatti.
** Remember the Shree rannachandika prapatti is not to be done in a group; it has got to be done individually, all by yourself.
The prapatti can make of men and women alike, valiant soldiers apart from making them the protector- bodyguards at least of their family. When every single family is protected, it follows that the nation is and so is the dharma.
The Shree rannachandika prapatti will enhance the purushartha, the valour and their power as men.
— Hari Om